Impact : How you are on others lives.?
Impact player rule explained
- The new rule will allow teams to bring in a substitute in place of another player in the team, and use him as an ‘impact player’ based on his skill set.
- Teams will have to name four substitute players during the toss along with eleven players who will be part of the initial playing XI.
- Teams will be allowed to make a change in the playing XI by bringing in one of the substitutes from the four players identified during the toss.
- Teams will be allowed to make the change only before the 14th over of an innings following which the replaced player can no longer be part of the match, not even as a substitute fielder.
- Teams will have to notify the on-field or the fourth umpire before bringing in the impact player as a tactical change.
- The impact player will be allowed to bowl his full quota of four overs and may also bat at any point in the innings, but only after the end of the over in progress.
- In case the number of overs in a match has been reduced to 10 overs per side due to any given reason, the impact player rule will not be applied.
The impact player rule was first introduced in cricket by Cricket Australia (CA) in their domestic Big Bash League (BBL), where it is referred to as the ‘X-Factor’ rule. The BCCI first wants to try the change in their domestic T20 tournament before introducing it in the IPL.
My major concern is IMPACT.
How good are you with Impact?
I think the way of life can play a major impact on others.
Here, role models, responsibility, and Regularity can play vital roles.
Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
We all get years to make an impact.
What i see as a limit is the imagination and commitment of the promises of doing it.
i would like to assert an author Robin Sharma, Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It’s about impact, influence and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire teammates and customers.
i think quality, habits, daily usage, execution, and way of life are playing a big role in life.