what is your thinking? MIND SET AND MIND GAME are the true powers.
Mindset and Mind game is everything.
What is your internal mind game?( right now, think over on inside )
You must know what to think and think and think.
Here are 5 tips to take control of your mindset for more peace, greater productivity, and success:
- Become more aware of your thoughts and actions. What you are doing may not be aligned with where you want to go. It is important to check in with yourself every day to see if you are getting closer or farther from accomplishing your goals.
- Slow down and take in the simple things in life. After all, your mind goes through 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts a day and most of them are repetitive. Taking the time to breathe while sitting in a chair can go a long way to clearing out the mind clutter and preventing burnout.
- Mindfulness and awareness practices only take minutes a day. Don’t worry about carving out a huge chunk of time if you have a full plate. You can take a “2-minute mental vacation” or you can have 10 minutes to meditate on your own. Taking these little breaks on a daily basis can make a huge difference for your life and private practice.
- Making the time for you is a choice. You can choose to let your private practice determine your schedule or you can take control of your time and energy. It is up to you. Remember, your well-being will benefit your health and your practice at the same time. It is a win-win!
- The subconscious mind is subjective, meaning it can work on impulse but can be easily imprinted too. Just like it can drive the need to smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, it can free us from habits and addictions that do not serve us. This is the power of taking control of your mindset.