Sunday , 22 October 2017
Home » Learnings for Adults » Died at 30 – Buried at 60 – Monday Wisdom

Died at 30 – Buried at 60 – Monday Wisdom

Don’t allow this consequence happen to you. Live your life to the fullest when you are alive; don’t be dead before you actually die.

Author Roberts J. Kriegel and Louis Patler took a survey of 1,500 people for over twenty years, which showed how passion makes significant difference in a person’s career.In the survey, people were divided into two groups. Group A and Group B. Group A took 83 percent of the sample, who were embarking on a career chosen for the prospects of making money not in order to do what they wanted. Group B; the other 17 percent of the sample, had chosen their career path for the reverse reason, they were going to pursue what they wanted to do and did not worried about the money.The data showed some startling revelations. At the end of 20 years, 101 out of 1,500 had become millionaires. Of all these millionaires, 100 out of 101 were from Group B, the group that had chosen to pursue what they loved.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live.” Norman Cousins powerful statement, forced us to agree totally.

for full article : http://www.drshaileshthaker.co.in/monday-die-at%20-30.html

Check Also

JAY-Z : (HIGHEST EARNING ARTIST IN THE MUSIC INDUISTRY) SHARING SUCCESS FORMULA.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>