BE A FUTURE CORPORATE LEADER
New Manager Certificate Program includes 12 challenging seminars designed specifically for front-line managers as well as accomplished technical professional who have been promoted to a leadership role. The programs provide powerful training in that they are an intensive immersion experience proven to help attendees move from technical to managerial-leadership roles with confidence and success.
1. “Stimulating immersion programs guaranteed to unleash the leader in you!!”
2. Build a team that is competent, productive and supportive
3. Motivate your employees so that they increase commitment, productivity and quality
4. Resolve conflicts and disagreements quickly and fairly
5. Make decisions that are respected and carried through
6. Coach employees to succeed
7. Overcome resistance and enhance commitment to change
8. Present your ideas with clarity and confidence to your staff, peers and top
9. Establish yourself as a credible, effective leader in the eyes of top management
and your former co-workers
10. Become the leader others want to work with, follow and support. .
Who should attend ?
• Division Heads, General Managers
• Senior Vice Presidents,• Other senior level managers with top-level responsibilities
• Department heads• Staff managers• Team leaders• Project managers• Consultants
* Why you should participate ?
An organization’s success or failure depends on those on the front-lines those who can make or break it for the organization based on their ability to understand, motivate, and engage the staff and employees looking for direction. Because professional employees at all levels of an organization will be more likely to keep their commitments, work cooperatively and build rapport and trust with their subordinates.
This powerful training program includes everything a leader r needs to successfully deliver a high-impact full day workshop. This comprehensive program is a complete guide to leadership to add values and conviction of specific significance to a participant’s organization.
• Build a team that is competent, productive and supportive
• Motivate your employees so that they increase commitment, productivity and quality
• Resolve conflicts and disagreements quickly and fairly
• Make decisions that are respected and carried through
• Coach employees to succeed
• Overcome resistance and enhance commitment to change
• Present your ideas with clarity and confidence to your staff,
• Peers and top management
• Establish yourself as a credible, effective leader in the eyes of top management and your former co-workers
• Become the leader others want to work with and follow
* What other value addition you will get from the program:
• Set of CDs & VCDS
• Online trouble shooting through out year
ABOUT Dr. Shailesh Thaker
He is the world-renowned learning guru on organizational behaviour. Dr.Thaker is the CLO of Knowledge inc., a highly regarded training firm that helps organizations such as PHILIPS, KOTAK,TORRENT POWER, HABIB BANK, GILLET, HINO MOTORS, SITARA, JOHNSON & JOHNSON,AND L & T, LIC, BAJAJ ALIANZ, DOSHION, WAGHBAKRI, and INTAS to achieve international, bench mark. In a recent year he has made up a presentation in IFTDO as a guest speaker at Dubai. and he has been invited to speak at the prestigious business schools S P JAIN, IBA, CBM,AMA, IIPM, NIFT, NED, and KARANCHI UNIVERSITY
Dr. Shailesh Thaker has been singled out by civic, educational and management organizations from all over the world for prestigious biographical listing including these:
International Training Fellow ( JCI, University, USA, 2006)
Outstanding civilian of Gujarat State, 2006(Gujarat Gaurav Award).
Outstanding Trainer of Pakistan, 2006. by Lions International Club of Pakistan.
Outstanding Trainer of Indian Junior Chamber, 2002.
• Personal counselling /Personal training 2 times in a year
• Conducting SOP, submission of assignments, online queries, workshop Performance.
“CERTIFICATE OF BE A FUTURE CORPORATE LEADER” by the ICKI CANADA,
CETYS USA and KNOWLEDGE INC. Global partners are working effectively in 60 countries.
For Course Detail Contact on :
Mr. N.R. Bajaj – 9227218988
Mr. Pranav Chavda – 9909011242
MR. Virag Shah – 9426758540
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 079 – 2754 5198