Due to his outstanding persona and crave to modify business houses into profit factories have acclaimed him many awards. There are incredible honours in his record.
- Ranked 29 on TOP30 Management Gurus in 2015
- Ranked 19 on TOP30 Management Gurus in 2013
- Nominated Thikers 50 in 2013
- Interview by most influential person in HR by HR Magazine www.publicservices.uk.
- Ranked in the 100 top management gurus of the world -2010 by Blackpear.inc.uk.
- Honor as platinum author and leadership authority by WWW.evancarmaichel.com, Toronto, Canada.
- Lifetime Achievement Award from Rotary club of International.
- Out-standing HR Trainer of India awarded by junior chamber International India.
- Doctorate from S.P. University of Gujarat, India.
- ITF (International Training Fellowship honored by JCI UNI, USA.
Award awarded by Padma Gandhi Foundation to “recognize an individual in private or public life who has made a contribution toward improvement of public personnel management at any level of society.
He is affianced worldwide recognitions and biographical listing, including
- Who’s who of the world 2005
- Man of the year 2005
- Eminent Indian 2006
- Asia-Americans Who’s who 2007
- Asia-Pacific 2009
His services are recognised by multi organisations across the nation.
- Outstanding Citizen of the year, 2002
- Outstanding Gujarat Gaurav Award year,2007
- Outstanding Zone President JCI, India, year, 1998
- Outstanding NEW LOM of the world JCI year, 1993
- Outstanding Trainer of Pakistan by Lions International club year, 2005