Read personal creed of former coach John Wooden of UCLA’s basketball team.
Here is what he says:
1. Be true to yourself.
2. Help others.
3. Make each day your master piece.
4. Drink deeply from good books, especially the Bible.
5. Make friendship with fine art.
6. Build shelter against rainy days.
7. Pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings everyday.
He always carries copy of creed in his pocket. In fact, he knew it word by word although he has decided to carry creed along with him. When he was graduated from grade school at 12 years, his father gave him seven points for personal creed. From that time, from that day, Wooden has carried that creed with him for life time.
Can I have my 7 points creed? Can I have attitude to carry it for life time? Can I follow creed for life time? Can I gift master creed to my children?
One should carry such powerful creed in the pocket and craft all the words of creed on the heart to live with such a voice.